Don't Fight It!
As we welcome in fall and a season of change, can we please leave the idea of ANTI-aging behind?!!!! It is not a fight with our skin, or a competition with each other. We are not trying to stop aging, that is not a realistic idea. Your skin will age (no matter how old you are).
I really would like for you to start thinking about caring for your skin in a way that will allow you to connect with your skin's own natural ability to heal & age gracefully and with vibrancy, by making healthy & clean choices. This is attainable for everyone of all ages, right now ♡
Have you noticed a change in your skin as the season begins to shift? This time of year your skin is craving gentle exfoliation and extra hydration. It is a great time to get a facial or try one of our best selling products GLOW: a gentle resurfacing jelly that removes dead skin cells and allows deeper penetration of serums and moisturizers. This handy little treatment also targets specific concerns like dehydration, breakouts, dryness, and inflammation.
Your routine can be simple with a cleanser, gentle exfoliant, moisturizer -- and still be very effective. But, I wanted to give you full regimen just in case you want to amp up your self care and go deeper into vibrancy as you shift your skin into fall.
1. WATER wash with a warm cloth: this creates circulation and blood flow.
2. BLOOM MIST ~ Spritz away! It's like giving your skin a drink of vitamin water and balances PH.
3. NECTAR ~ Hyaluronic Serum & hydrator extraordinaire: used to treat dehydration by holding water in the skin to lump and retain moisture.
4. Cream of your choice~ A RITUAL OF ROSES for a thicker texture or SPRING FEVER (lighter, fast absorbing) replenishing moisture with a protective barrier from the elements.
5. AWAKEN EYE BUTTER ~ A nourishing option for anyone who has dark circles, puffiness or fine lines.
6. DAYDREAMIN' FACE OIL helps seal in moisture & supports skin barrier function.
1. UNVEIL CLEANSING OIL ~ washes away dirt, makeup and unwanted oils, leaving skin cleansed but with balanced hydration.
2. GLOW used 1 or 2 times a week for a gentle yet deep cleansing and exfoliation, that helps with hyperpigmentation & allows all other products to absorb better.
3. BLOOM MIST~ nutrition & hydration as well as PH balance.
4. A RITUAL OF ROSES or SPRING FEVER~ replenishes, nourishes & smoothes.
5. AWAKEN EYE BUTTER protects and nourishes eyes
6. XIII MOONS Vitamin C Night Treatment~ smoothes skin surface, helps with pigmentation, encourages cell turnover.
This is the ideal routine. Is this too much for you? Do you like it sweet and simple? OK so if you are not into too many products here is a super simple routine that you will love!
3. On damp skin apply 2-4 DROPS of UNVEIL as oil treatment
Note ☆ UNVEIL CLEANSING OIL contains meadowsweet a gentle salicylic acid to exfoliate while you sleep ☆
1. Warm water wash
2. SPRING FEVER or A RITUAL OF ROSES
3. (OPTIONAL) AWAKEN EYE BUTTER ♡ (a quick easy product that does wonders for dark circles, fine lines and puffiness)
Please always feel free to message me if you have any specific skin concerns or questions about products or ingredients. I am happy to help ♡